Siemens Rail Automation S.A.U.; Siemens is registered in Germany with Siemens Aktiengesellschaft, Wittelsbacherplatz 2, 80333 Munich, Germany (Commercial registries: Berlin-Charlottenburg, HRB 12300 and Munich, HRB 6684; VAT registration number DE129274202), www.siemens.com.
Using this website you acquire user status. The use of the website and any of its services means that you accept this status with no reservations, as well as these general conditions and any other particular condition arising out on a case by case basis. The user must read carefully the present Legal Notice in each of the occasions he intends to use the website, as its conditions and the website itself may change from time to time.
Access to the website is free of charge except for the connection through the telecommunications net provided by the supplier of such telecommunications services.
- User binds himself/herself to use this website and its contents, services and information, abiding law, morality, public order and the conditions set out in this Legal Notice and must abstain from using it in any manner that can hinder the ordinary use and enjoyment of the contents on the website by any other user, as well as any other utilization that could cause any damage to goods and rights property of Siemens Rail Automation S.A.U., its suppliers, users or any other third party. User will be responsible for any damage that it could have been caused as consequence of any breach of this obligation.
- In special, the user binds himself/herself when using this website and its services, included but not limited,
- Not to insert, store or spread by this website, or by any other of its services, any software, data, virus, code, instrument or electronic device susceptible of causing any damage in the website, or in any other of its services or in any equipment, system or network property of Siemens Rail Automation S.A.U., or any user, supplier or third party, as well as any other way of causing them any kind of alteration or preventing their ordinary operation.
- Not to make use of any false identity or impersonate when using the website or any of its services, including the use of third party password and access keys or in any other way.
- Not to destroy, modify, render useless or damage data, information, programs or electronic documents property of Siemens Rail Automation S.A.U., its suppliers or any third party.
- Not to use contents and, specially, information obtained through the website to send any kind of advertising, messages with commercial purposes, neither to compile or store personal data from any third party.
- Not to carry out any action or conduct that could harm the image and rights of Siemens Rail Automation S.A.U. or any other third party, or that damage, turn useless or overload the website, or that would hinder, in any way, the normal use of the website.
- Not to use the website to transmit, circulate, store or destroy information and contents: (i) infringing current laws and regulations, (ii) breaching any copyright, trademark, commercial secret, or any other industrial or intellectual property right property of Siemens Rail Automation S.A.U. or any third party or (iii) in breach of confidentiality, public image and any other personal right, or (iv) that can be libelous, obscene, intimidating, abusive or offensive.
INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- User recognizes and admits that all elements contained in this website, its information, materials in it, as well as structures, selections, choices, order and appearance of its contents and software employed in relation to the website are exclusive property of Siemens Rail Automation S.A.U. or Siemens AG, subsidiary companies and/or their branches or of any third company granting a license and they are protected by the industrial and intellectual property legislation. Non-authorized use of those elements can involve violation of industrial and intellectual property legislation (copyright, trademark, etc.) and any other applicable law.
- Except otherwise authorized by Siemens Rail Automation S.A.U. or by third parties where applicable or except it was authorized by law, the user is not allowed to copy, transform, modify, dismantle, perform converse engineering, deal out, rent, let, or allow public access through any form of communication to any of the elements mentioned in the previous paragraph, beyond what is strictly necessary for the proper use of the website.
- User must use of materials, elements and information to which he may access through the website for the sole purpose of his/her own needs, binding himself/herself not to perform, whether directly or indirectly, any commercial use of services and materials, elements and information obtained through them.
- Access to this website does not confer any right, nor entitlement to any right of industrial or intellectual property in relation to any element part of this website. Siemens Rail Automation S.A.U. does not award any license or authorization of use of any kind of industrial and intellectual property rights, or any other property or right connected to this website, its services or contents. User must abstain from deleting any recognizable symbol of the rights (industrial, intellectual or any other) property of Siemens Rail Automation S.A.U. or third parties figuring in the website and in the contents of the website.
- User must abstain to manipulate or to elude any technical device set by Siemens Rail Automation S.A.U. or third parties designed to protect their rights, either in the website or in any of the materials, elements and information obtained through the website.
- Siemens Rail Automation S.A.U. reserves the right to exercise legal actions that may correspond against users that violate or breach its industrial and intellectual property rights.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
- According to the provisions of Spanish Law, “Ley Orgánica 15/1999, 13 diciembre, de Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal”, Siemens Rail Automation S.A.U. informs the user of the existence of a personal data automated file created by and for Siemens Rail Automation S.A.U. and under its responsibility, which aim is to perform the maintenance and management of Siemens Rail Automation S.A.U. relation with the user, as well as all tasks of information, promotion, training and marketing of Siemens Rail Automation S.A.U. products and services and any other activity in relation to those products and services. Siemens Rail Automation S.A.U. will cancel, delete and/or block data when they turn out inexact, incomplete or are no longer necessary to its aim, in accordance to provisions of data protection legislation.
- Siemens Rail Automation S.A.U. informs the user of his/her faculty to exercise his/her rights to access, rectification, opposition and cancellation of personal data collected by Siemens Rail Automation S.A.U. These rights may be exercised by the user or his/her representative by sending written and signed notice to the following address: Siemens Rail Automation S.A.U. Avda. Castilla nº2, Parque Empresarial San Fernando (Edificio Grecia), 28830 San Fernando de Henares, Madrid or by electronic mail: email@example.com.
This notice must contain the following data: family and first name, notification address, photocopy of ID or Passport and request. Regarding representative, such must be proved by authentic evidence. User’s consent may be revoked.
- Siemens Rail Automation S.A.U.takes on security levels required by Spanish Regulation “Reglamento de desarrollo de la Ley Orgánica 15/1999, de 13 de diciembre, de protección de datos de carácter personal Real Decreto 1720/2007, de 21 de diciembre”. However, Siemens Rail Automation S.A.U. communicates that Internet’s technical security is not impregnable and that third parties willful misconduct actions could exist.
- By visiting the website no personal data identifying the user are automatically registered. Nevertheless, certain information of non personal nature and not identifiable keeps stored in the user’s browser memory which aim is to enhance surfing the website and its management.
- If Siemens Rail Automation S.A.U. allows the user to utilize any personal password or key registered as user in relation to certain services provided by the website, the user will keep those passwords or keys strictly confidential and under his/her own risk, being responsible for any damage or consequence stemmed from the breach or revelation of any secret. For security reasons, user’s access key or password to services related to the website may be modified by the user.
- User expressly allows Siemens Rail Automation S.A.U. to send him/her marketing communications referred to Siemens Rail Automation S.A.U. goods or services whether by e-mail, postal mail or any other way, being able to request at any time the end of sending of those communications. To that extent, or to request any other information or consultation, the user may address to Siemens Rail Automation S.A.U. by postal mail, to the Company’s registered office.
EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES
- Siemens Rail Automation S.A.U. informs you that the information in this website is provided “as is” without any guarantee, expressed or implied, and including without limitation, any guarantee or implicit commercial conditions, adjustment to an specific aim or conditions of non-observance. By the present Notice all implied conditions and guarantees are excluded. Information contained in this website is supplied exclusively for informative purposes.
- Siemens Rail Automation S.A.U. would not be responsible for any damage, direct, indirect, or consequential that could emerge from the use of information, materials or elements included in this website or any other website hyperlinked, including, without limitation, any consequential losses, business interruption, loss of software or others, including cases where so has been expressly warned. Exclusions and limitations aforementioned will be enforced to the extents set by current laws.
- Siemens Rail Automation S.A.U. comes into the obligation to take all reasonable efforts to guarantee continuity and availability of the website as well as services related to it. However, Siemens Rail Automation S.A.U. cannot guarantee that the website and services linked to it work correctly at any time and that the user can access and use them in a fast, uninterrupted and free of errors way. Access to the website requires supplies by third parties, including transport through the telecommunication nets which reliability, quality, continuity and proper working that does not correspond to Siemens Rail Automation S.A.U. As a consequence to that, access to the website can be suspended or become inaccessible, and Siemens Rail Automation S.A.U. would not be responsible for any damage or loss caused to the user by failures or disconnections to telecommunication nets.
- Siemens Rail Automation S.A.U. will act with diligence as general customs in the sector to avoid the presence of virus or other harmful elements linked to the website or any of its services that could cause alterations in the user’s systems, electronic documents or files. However, Siemens Rail Automation S.A.U. cannot guarantee the absence of those elements, not being responsible for the damages and losses that could be caused.
- Siemens Rail Automation S.A.U. does not control, make its own, nor guarantee accuracy, quality, veracity, reliability or suitability of services and information supplied or provided by third parties through the website. Siemens Rail Automation S.A.U. does not control or guarantee the absence of virus or other harmful elements in contents and services supplied or provided by thirds through the website.
- Siemens Rail Automation S.A.U. does not guarantee technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy or veracity of contents and services available in websites managed or owned by third parties to which the user could have access through “links” in the website. Siemens Rail Automation S.A.U. does not control such websites’ contents, nor offers or sells goods or services available in those websites linked, nor assumes any responsibility for them.
- This Legal Notice is governed in all cases and in each one of its points by Spanish Law.